Pages



Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas at Home


Sometimes "Less", really is more.  At least that is what I am finding out with my Christmas decor.  Using the simplest of things and toning down, my "busy" decor feels great.  My wreath hanging on my door got a quick make-over when I removed all the extra pine cones and ornaments.  And used some leftover burlap to make a simple bow.  Nothing fancy.  But I adore her.








A simple advent calendar I created earlier this month, here.












And my absolute favorite, is the simple "Merry + Bright" print, I made on my computer.





Branches pulled from a tree outside are gathered in a vase with a few bulbs hanging.  
I love how mod and clean this vignette is.  









Basically, I'm finding the simpler, the better.  (And definitely, cheaper!)  For me anyway.  Plus, the added bonus...more money for Christmas gifts.  Well...at least I'm telling myself that.  



Happy Christmas!

Linking to:

Positively Splendid


Bubbly Nature



2 comments:

  1. Found you at TT & J - your decorations are so beautiful! I love the Merry & Bright print, and also your mantel in the previous post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right.. I think I usually overdo it! :P This looks great though! I would love it if you could link it up here.. http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2011/12/project-party-weekend-come-link-up-your.html
    Merry Christmas!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete