Pages



Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year & Happy to be 30!


...Oh, and I will thank you!

Yes...it's a my birthday.

The big...3-0!  My first thoughts are, "holy crap! I'm gettin' up there!"

But really...I'm excited.  My 20's definitely were something.  I grew up so much and went through quite a bit.  I'm excited because, even in this last year, in my twenties...I finally get that I am getting to know myself better.  I'm gaining confidence in who I am, and what I want.  It also reminds me a lot of that movie, "13 going on 30".  Do you remember that movie?  She wishes she were like the women in her magazines, "Thrity, flirty and thriving!"

Hahaha!

I'm excited, because...basically, I want to be just that.  And what's more...is that my birthday is kicking off my New Year...and I know 2012 is gonna be good one.  I can't wait!

Today, I'm happy because I get to spend it with the 2 most amazing, beautiful and wonderful people ever.  My son and daughter.
.
.
 Okay, now I'm off to celebrate!
...and eat me some cake.




1 comment: