Pages



Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Pouf

These little babies can be seen everywhere now a days.  They add a little flare to any room.  Prices range anywhere from $50-$1,000.  You can purchase them from most stores or online.  Now if you're like most of us (which I'm sure you are)...you're probably thinking the cheaper the better.  

And if you're like myself, you're thinking you could just DIY, right? 

Well, Better Home and Gardens has a great 

little tutorial here if you want to take tackle this project.  

Now to decide what fabric to do it in...

Leather, cotton, burlap??

2 comments:

  1. I love poufs!! I've bought the fabric and the pattern (Amy Butler has one)...but it takes 10 bags of polyfill for each pouf, and I was planning on 2! Who knew? I do like that one covered in flowers...so cute!! Excited to follow...found you at Somewhat Quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I haven't seen the DIY! I might have to try to tackle this one!! Thanks for sharing!

    Cute blog - new follower :)

    ReplyDelete