Pages



Friday, May 4, 2012

Currently Trending: Glass Tables

via

Currently trending now, are the classic and chic glass coffee table.  I have been eyeing them for some time now.  They are beautiful, simple, elegant and (if you have children) kinda scary.  I have been toying with the idea of getting one.  But my fear of these tables always creeps to the forefront of my mind because of the little rascals, who run around and live at my house.  I then proceed to talk myself out of having one because they just don't seem realistic.  Now...take into consideration, my children are 5 and almost 4 and I can't have any more children.  I don't run a daycare or have play dates at my home.  And, I do display fragile pieces in my home....hmm,

So what am I waiting for?



via


via



via


via


via


Since rethinking my whole dilemma of glass and children, I've been out looking.

This table I found features simple lines and is more modern, compared to most.  But, as luck would have it...the table I really adore, is acrylic with a glass top and is over $800.  Yeah, maybe in my next life (or house).
via



But this new nesting coffee table combo from Ikea is well within my price range.  I love the varying height  between the tables and it would still give the illusion of more space in my living area.



via



What are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment