Pages



Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Gifts for Mom

Mother's Day is a comin'.  And every year it's the same...what the heck do I get the woman who says she wants "nothing".  Well, your guess is as good as mine.  I am supposed to know these things given she's my mother, but the woman makes it impossible to get her something she actually wants.  She will, and always, will be utterly grateful for what we get her...but I want to get her something she will love.  Ugh.  Here's hoping you're all better than I am at this...and well if you're anything like me, you'll be scrambling the day before.  Or even pick something up locally, like at Target (aw, I love that place)...and these fun finds seem pretty well within reach if I can't get my crap together.




beach bag from Target...only $29.99


via





And this coral sun hat. 
Target...$19.99
via




If she has a shoe fetish, a new pair from the Webster wedge collection...$29.99 each

via






Or maybe some fabulous accessories...

This bracelet...$16.99

via





via



And if you've really planned ahead and can still get your online gift in time...


For the high-tech mama's.

via




And this shop makes their makeup bags with some seriously fun prints...
gotta check 'em out

via



So, what did you get your mama's???

 Then maybe I can get some ideas.

4 comments:

  1. I like the makeup bag. I'm a sucker for chevron. So everything I try to respond to your comments on my blog via email I get a mail undeliverable notice. Is your blog linked to an email you don't use anymore? happyhomex3???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...I tried seeing what email I have connected to the blog and it's my gmail account. The happyhome is an old email.

      Delete
  2. Great finds for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete