Pages



Friday, September 21, 2012

Favorites: Accessories

Happy Weekend everyone!  

I'm an accessories girl all the way and while I may not always have the ability or funds to buy myself a decent wardrobe...accessories are my go-to.  The sparkly collar, I've been eyeing everywhere is just too chic for words.  And the best part is--I think this could be such a great diy project.   



Pinterest






Pinterest





And I just booked my first ever, Stella & Dot Trunk party for next month.  My wishlist is growing by the minute with this Kalahari bangle, being one of my top ten.

Stella & Dot






And helloooo!!!  The cuteness factor just hit the fan...these Macaroon trinket boxes are so yummy, I'd have to resist taking a little nibble of them.



Ruche








Towne & Reese




TGIF people!








1 comment:

  1. Love all these. Especially the Stella & Dot bangele. LOL

    ReplyDelete