Pages



Monday, September 17, 2012

Inspiration: Kitty Genius



Hey friends!  Monday is here and I hope you all had an awesome weekend.  Mine was awesome.  It started out on Friday, when me and my baby girl went to Disneyland.  We had a blast!  Minus the 108 degree temperature..we had a good time.  The rest of the weekend was used up just relaxing and recouping from that long, hot day.  

So any who...the class I'm taking in school right now is 'Color for Print'.  It's a basic color class, discussing color in design, the attributes of color and the way they make us feel and react.  So it's safe to say, I'm a bit obsessed with color and prints right now, and soaking up every bit of color and abstract design.  While on the browse...I came across Ashley Goldberg, who blogs over at Kitty Genius and fell in love with her stuff.  I adore her masterful prints of geometric shapes and designs.  Two words people.  Whimsical & Inspiring.


*See more of her amazing stuff...I didn't post, here. 
   (It's freaking fantastic!)



Have a lovely Monday!













































All images via:  Kitty Genius






No comments:

Post a Comment