Pages



Monday, September 10, 2012

Mixing Patterns

This mornings, Monday inspiration, comes from Lonny's September issue, and taking some advice from Amanda Nisbet, Interior Designer and author of Dazzling Design.  She tells us a thing or two about mixing patterns (my ultimate fave)!  



Lonny




Lonny



This isn't a fashion blog, by any means, but I agree there is much to be said that interiors and fashion, go hand-in-hand.  I love this well played mix by Blair of Atlantic-Pacific.  


atlantic-pacific






Pinterest



I'm hoping to be inspired myself today...projects that were started over the weekend have leaked into this week.  

Have a happy Monday!


3 comments:

  1. Love those tips, and these rooms! And I agree that home fashions and clothing fashions kinda go hand in hand! Similar rules definitely apply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blair has serious style! I would die to have a room in the second pic. So pretty!

    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up to my party! I hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete