Pages



Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Showcase: Little Blue Dresser

Sunday is here and I'm ready for the week to hurry and begin.  I know. Weird, right?  Maybe it was this weekend...I'm feeling a little blue.  And not just to be cute, cuz I'm showing off this little blue number.  Yeah...I'm in a funk.  And I don't know what it is.  I can't put my finger on it.  I have a few ideas as to why...but really just trying to keep my mind off of them.  

This little baby is a family hand-me-down, of sorts.  My siblings and I, all used this dresser growing up.  Either at one point or another, and it's survived.  Just barely.  It now belongs to my adorable nephews, who I am sure will put it to the test, again.  We rethought the top drawers and decided to leave them out, this way, for future use, they might use this as a media center for the playroom.  I guess that'll be up to them.







And to give you an idea of where we started, a crappy phone picture. (This way it looks reeeeaaallly good, in the after shot.) But really it was bad.




















Enjoy the day!!!




Link to:  HomeStoriesAtoZPrimitive&Proper

7 comments:

  1. So sweet, the chalkboard labels are just too cute! Those would be super useful for my husband who needs help knowing where things go!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the chalkboard labels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! i saw it the other day and didn't have time to comment, but i pinned it- i want to do this in sawyer's room. he has clothing dressers, but i would like to do this for his toys. so now i am on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chalkboard on the side will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Great idea using the chalk paint for labels.

    ReplyDelete