Pages



Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Creative Christmas Stands



I'm on the lookout for a cool new way to stand my Christmas tree up.  In the past, it was a Santa red and green heavy felt skirt, but that was when, for eight years, I decorated my tree in traditional red and gold.  Last year, I took a more refreshing spin on things and decided on silver and turquoise (which I LOVE!)  But my tree skirt just wasn't going to fit the bill.  And frankly, a little past me at this point.  

I've seen so many great ideas and wonder if I'll ever decide on one, since it takes me forever to make a decision.  Tree stumps, urns, baskets and even a drum have been used...seriously, what else can we fit a tree into? 

I'm torn.




A Desert Fete



Unknown



Ballard Designs


BHG


Unknown



Lowe's






Southern Living




Tell me friends...what do you use???




1 comment: