Pages



Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bedroom Updates



I celebrated my 31st birthday this past Wednesday, doing nothing particularly special for the day, with the exception of a luncheon date with my mama and sisters.  But, given that these women rarely get time away from their families, I guess it was a special day for us all.   

And in lieu of my big day...I finally caved and bought myself a star burst mirror.  I know, I know--I'm totally late on the trend train...but at $35 bucks, I couldn't resist.  Plus, she totally makes me excited to come into my room.  







But at second glance...I think she needs some color.  Originally, I had these pictures hanging above the bed.  And now without the them..I'm thinking I need to reconsider my pillow situation.  Add some color in there?  It's just lookin' all sorts of sad.

I have had my eye on this pillow from Whitlock & Co. for some time now.  It's been pinned for months now and probably safe to consider it a must in my home now.





It's just enough flowers without going granny on me.  Now I'm just trying to think of a what other color to pair it with. 

Green?  Pink?  Gold?


xo...Sara





2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sara! Hey, I think you got a great deal on your beautiful starburst mirror...I have seen ones similar in size to your selling for 10 times as much as you spent. I'm not much help in the pillow department except to say BUY IT if you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i love the idea of red with it- bold and would look great with your headboard!

    ReplyDelete