Pages



Monday, January 7, 2013

Inspiration board



As a 17 year old, my room was plastered with magazine cut outs of magazine ads and inspiring photos.  Probably not far off from a lot of teenagers.  I was obsessed with the images, the color, the energy.  As a young girl, I started with a bulletin board, but as I grew into my teens the images flooded beyond the board and onto my walls.  It was pretty much the saddest day when I moved out and the images had to come down.  I wish I had a photo of them, so I could post for you to see.  I know there somewhere in an old box?? 

And now as a woman, I'm reminded of why I did this so long ago.  Being a creative person, I am enamored with beautiful images, inspiring colors, interiors and fashion.  I know as times have changed, the internet and Pinterest have in some ways taken the place of magazines.  It's easy to find a source online and pin it to your virtual board. 

But, I sooo long to start another inspiration wall...yes wall.  Not board.  Although, maybe I am getting a little ahead of myself.  I think either is a good place to start.
  



Elle



via



This is Glamorous




Decor8




via





Are you inspired by images???  

Are you more apt to keep your images stored in a computer or out on display??



Have a lovely Monday!!

xo...Sara

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete