My mom--is a simple woman. She isn't big on jewelry, shoes or clothes. She prefers the simple things, like pictures of her grandchildren.
I like to think sometimes that I inherited this little mantra from her.
A sweet candle, home made birthday cakes, and pretty linens.
I'm a firm believer that joy is found in the simplest of things. Don't you?
- These Reef Sandals are simple, yet strong, and go beyond the description of comfort.
- A Striped Canvas Tote is great for everyday use or a trip to the pool.
- To pamper her a little more, give her this Floral Milk Bath and Pink Love Salts.
- This Wish Hand Cream from Anthropologie is one of my absolute favorites, simply divine I tell you.
- If your mother isn't big on the jewels, give her this simple Loved Necklace from Lisa Leonard. She'll wear it forever.
- If she's a master in the kitchen, get her a pretty Apron or some Dish Towels to brighten her day.
- And for the mom who needs a good read for a lazy Sunday afternoon, get her this Book.