Pages



Thursday, September 26, 2013

Bust in the Bedroom




If you're interested or even slightly obsessed with home decor, you probably need no introduction to Home Goods and their awesome-ness.  What I love about them is how unique and different their items can be.  A few weeks ago I helped a friend purchase some accessories for her front room and she went home with a one-of-a-kind clock for her mantle.  She was unsure because the price, but I assured her it would be money well spent.  Something as simple and unique as an item in your home can spark conversations and interest within a room.   One I know you'll probably never regret.


And earlier this week, I took a little trip with my friend Angela of Method Clothe, to shop for items for her home. While browsing, I spotted this awesome bust hidden behind a slew of other items.  I just knew I had to have her.







She's the perfect bit of elegance and girly factor I needed.  Since switching out my original lamp for these simple brass lamps in our bedroom, I felt that my nightstand needed a feminine touch.  I'm sure she'll be making her way through the house when I feel the need to move things around.  But she looks right at home by my bedside.


What do you think of busts?

To bust? Or not to bust?


No comments:

Post a Comment