Pages



Monday, January 6, 2014

Pantone at Home



This year Pantone announced that the 2014 Color of the Year was Radiant Orcid, a soft, muted hue compared to past years colors, like 2013's Emerald Green, and 2012's Tangerine Tango.  I'm not a huge fan of the color and couldn't imagine doing a color scheme with it in my own home, I think I'm a bigger fan of it being paired with another color.  I think if there was one way I'd use this color it would be to use them in accessories.  It's the best way to stay current without changing a lot.  








1.  This rad mod 80's watercolor pillow needs help from no none.

2.  This print from Eskayel is one I've been swooning over for months.

3.  The perfect shade of purple, this one from Society 6 is a must have.

4.  The vibrant colors in this watercolor print would look amazing paired with some moss green velvet cushions.

5.  I'm smitten with this Chanel No.5 pillow.  So chic.

6.  These blue and purple abstract watercolors are completely surreal.




Alright, alright...I've totally caved.

I need this color.



xo-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment