Pages



Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Steamer Trunks


Lately, I've been rethinking my coffee table situation.  Not that it's a bad one, but I get a little squirm-ish from time to time and have been loving the idea of a trunk in the living room.  I love the character it brings into a space and the extra storage as well.


Lonny



This wooden trunk is perfect among all the light furniture, it really grounds the space. 


Jenny Wolf Interiors


Definitely a favorite, is the lucite trunk.  Although, I can only imagine the constant dusting and cleaning I'd have to do with this one.

Lonny





elle decor


And probably one of the best is the brass trunk.  It's just enough glam without even trying.


Coco Kelley


I'm sure we won't be switching out our coffee table anytime soon, but it's always good to have a back-up plan.  Are you a fan?


Happy hump day, friends!

xo-Sara





No comments:

Post a Comment