Pages



Saturday, February 1, 2014

Weekend Reading


Style Files




Finally the weekend is upon us! I've been waiting for the morning I can slow down and stay in my pj's until who-knows-when.  The last six weeks have been overtaken with my latest design class, and even though you'd think that one class shouldn't be a lot of work, when you consider that I'm a full time mommy of two, and that my husband is in law enforcement, he's not at home very much.  This leaves me to deal with the everyday by myself, while trying to fit in time for study and assignments.  It is definitely worth it and manageable, but demanding non the less. Which leads me to believe that in another two weeks, I go back to school--full time. Eek! I still think it's crazy, but I'm excited for the challenge.  Time management will need to be my b.f.f. for the next two years, but I'm convinced it's going to be awesome.  At least that's what I keep telling myself.  





Lonny


For now though, I'm going to soak up this lovely little break of mine and get some much needed R&R before heading back to the books. And maybe get a few projects done around the house...we'll see, right?  These images via my Pinterest board aren't far off from the winter we're having here in SoCal, sunny and in the 60's, so I'm not sure if much of anything will get done with this kind of weather.  Happy Weekend, loves!


xo-Sara


__Follow Along__

1 comment: