Pages



Saturday, April 19, 2014

One Room Challenge: Week 3

  
Yep.  Kinda freaking out over here, we are at the halfway point into the One Room Challenge.  If you're just joining me, you can check out Week 1 and Week 2...progress is going uber slow around here, but we're on a tight budget and so my purchases are far and few between.  I'm still waiting on beads that will hopefully be a great diy and focal point of the room.  But when you're waiting on stuff from over seas, you can only pray it won't be weeks before I see any of it and I hope I don't regret it later.

This weekend I'm hoping to recover my Society Social chairs (I hope Roxy isn't too offended), but we need some color and print on these babies.  And as much as I thought I wouldn't want the chevron, I'm second guessing myself.





And this past week a little number on CL surprised me and I melted.  I don't know about you but sometimes when I see things on CL there always a little too good to be true and when you show up, it's a disaster. So when I went to see this piece thinking it was going to be mdf and glue-- it blew my expectations out of the water.  Lets just say when I saw dovetails and the brass hardware, it was all over.  She needs a little clean up, but I was over the moon about it's quality. Perfection, people.




This little challenge is definitely more difficult than I thought it would be, but probably more so because I can't make a decision to save my life.  But I've been rolling with the punches and being finicky with my choices. This week the bed will hopefully get some new linens and I might finally get a desk in here, pray for me loves.



Have a fantastic weekend!!

xo...Sara


4 comments:

  1. Amazing dresser and love all three fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dresser rocks! What a great find.

    Stephanie @ http://www.thestyledsoul.com

    ReplyDelete