Pages



Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Banana Leaf Pillows


If you followed along with me during The One Room Challenge, you'd know that my room didn't end entirely finished (see the final reveal here), but then again, I don't think my rooms will ever be finished.  One aspect of the room I was most unhappy about was the fact that my throw pillows wouldn't come in until after the final week in the ORC.  But once they were here, it didn't matter.  All that matters is that they had arrived! And they look amazing, just as I predicted.  




I purchased my pillows from Hollie, at Stuck On Hue. She has an amazing selection of pillows to chose from, which makes it that much harder to decide.  I have too many favorites!  They have an invisible zipper and the seams are all finished. I purchased my pillow cover 2 inches smaller than the pillow inserts I had, which makes them more filled out and fuller.  I added in my little red pillow just for kicks and love the bright colors together. 









But, in the end I decided I liked them solo on the bed.  Now when I walk in the room it feels like a breath of fresh air.   





With these babies, I feel like we're totally ready for summer.  Beach anyone?!


xo..Sara


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this room- love! So so pretty, and with those gorgeous pillows it is perfection. That headboard is amazing too; I love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!! I love this leaf print paired with black and white. So chic and fabulous. A breath of fresh air is right! And I love your chandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sara! I wish I knew you had a deadline ... I would have worked something out to get the pillows to you in time. I had two other customers who ordered pillows for the One Room Challenge as well!

    I really like the banana leaf design with the black and white striped headboard. Very chic!

    I'd love to link to this post on my blog FB and IG!

    Hollie
    stuckonhue.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hollie, that would be awesome! I am very happy with the pillows, they are perfect for the space :)

      Delete