Pages



Saturday, May 31, 2014

Weekend Reading


The weekend is upon us and I'm gearing up for a little beach trip with the family.  We're going camping and so that means I have to pull everything out and make sure nothing has holes in it or is broken.  Because as much as I love to camp, sleeping on the ground is not my idea of fun...and I won't go having an air mattress that deflates in the middle of the night. NO, sir.  

So in the meantime, I know there are a few things I need to do this weekend...






Who needs another pair of sandals? Um, I do! I do!  This tortoise sandal is my, match made in heaven.

I love this vertical garden wall, perfect for apartment living or even just a pretty focal wall on the porch.

Cheap candy from the store--check.  A large Pepsi--check.  Sitting in my pj's without the guilt--check.  It's the drive-in kids.  (image via: Via: Daily dose of Stuf Tumblr)

Buy yourself or someone you love flowers, or maybe some peonies.  Life is hard, the least we could do is have something pretty to look at, right?

Strawberry picking is definitely on our list this summer.




I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and remember to wear your sunscreen!


xo...Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment