Pages



Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Animal Parade Party




Last month my baby girl turned six! It's getting harder every year as she turns another year older, it's bittersweet somehow.  This year's party was requested by the little animal herself, although she had a hard time pinpointing exactly what kind of party she wanted. Her words were, "I want zebras and giraffes and tigers...Grrrr!" So an animal party it was. I tossed around the idea of a carnival themed party and a zoo party, but just doing the animals seemed like the best notion.

I used lots of party decor I already had on hand, a simple banner from Target I purchased last year and pinwheels in different colors.  The striped table runner is actually wrapping paper from Target, which is easy clean up for later and I bought the plastic animals at Joann's with my 50% off coupon.  I love me some inexpensive decor.
  



Bright colors, patterns, and animals masks were mandatory. 
Wipeable table cloth from Target | Masks from Oriental Trading | Zebra cocktail napkins from HomeGoods | Polka dot napkins from Target









We played the typical party games, Pin the Tail on the zebra, Fishing for Ducks, and Eating like a Giraffe (Which was hilarious to watch).  







This little girl had a blast celebrating with all her friends and playing games.  
The party was a success!








No comments:

Post a Comment