Pages



Saturday, June 28, 2014

Weekend Reading: Fourth of July Edition







Does anyone really decorate for the Fourth??  I used to have a small ceramic flag that I would hang on my front door, but I haven't seen her in a while.  I think part of it is that it kinda sneaks up on you out of no where and then it's here and gone before I can even do anything.  This year I pulled out some extra wood from my garage and am determined to paint a flag for our patio this weekend.  Don't mind the fact that it will probably will only be up for the week, but I take that as progress on my part.  Baby steps, right? And if I get a chance, I may decide to do some other sort of craft like...

This denim coaster, is probably the simplest DIY to boot.  Kristin is a genius, if you didn't already know and you should definitely check out her other projects.

I think these confetti poppers are darling!!  They make for great decor and then you can end with the pull of a string.  Cute, right?!

I love this banner from Free People (yet unfortunately no longer available)...yet this is probably the easiest American Flag banner ever to constructed (ie: dollar store flags glued to twin or rope).

I love the bold colors in these bright colored ottomans.  The red piping and pom-pom trim are too fun and I wouldn't mind them hanging around the house for the summer.

And of course it wouldn't be a party if Martha weren't invited...these party paper parasols are festive, and I think should be a staple at any party.




Happy Crafting (Weekend), my friends!

Xo-Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment