Pages



Monday, October 13, 2014

Chairish Living Room Styleboard









Just this past week, I was contacted by Chairish, an exclusive, curated, online marketplace that sells the most amazing vintage furniture.  They asked if I'd be interested in putting together a room around one of their vintage rugs.  After searching their site, I came across this beautiful wool rug.  The colors really struck me and I was instantly drawn to the deep blue.  

It can be quite tricky putting together a room, and at times it can seem overwhelming.  I began first, with the rug--pulling colors out that I wanted to use within the space and then choosing a neutral palette for my main pieces.  I have a love affair with the simplicity of natural wood and I love how they look paired with upholstered pieces. A few simple accessories and the right pillows, it's a done deal. While majority of everything came from Charish, I did happen to pull a  few things from a few other of my favorites sites as well.  


Be sure to head over and see more on their site!




Happy Monday, friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment